So you’re interested in learning a bit about me? This is the right place!
I am 22 years old, a licensed cosmetologist, and I currently live in South Carolina. I was born in Missouri, my parents moved us to Colorado when I was 16, and I came down to South Carolina in February of 2018.
Why did I move to South Carolina? Well, I met a guy. We were long distance for a few months, but ultimately we decided it really sucked only seeing each other once a month or so. Sounds crazy, because it is. But when you know, you know. And we knew.
Some other facts about me:
- I am a huge animal lover.
- I walk a few dogs a couple times a week for some extra cash, and it’s nice to spend that time outside. Plus, dogs.
- I am a vegetarian, and have been for about 10 years now. I also eat a gluten free diet, out of necessity. My body doesn’t like it too much. I really miss bread.
- I went to cosmetology school at the Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy. I absolutely love my career and making people feel good about themselves.
- I love to spend most of my days drawing, painting, and knitting. Anything that has to do with art/crafts. I am currently putting more effort into improving my drawing skills, and I will most likely be posting my artwork on here as well.
- I absolutely love to cook, and I think I’m pretty damn good at it. I’ll be posting my modified recipes here. (For vegetarians and gluten free folks.)
Another big part of my life is my SO’s kids. They are so much fun to be around, and I’ve really grown to love them. His 5 year old son is the goofiest little boy I’ve ever met. And his 8 year old daughter is a talented little artist and dancer. It warms my heart when they tell me that I’m “the best step mom in the world!” Even if I’m not technically step mom yet, lol.
There you have it! Some basic info about me. I’m sure there are some other things I’ll decide you guys should know about me that I’ll be adding. I’m not quite sure what exactly this blog’s purpose is, but I am excited to be starting it. Thanks for giving this a read.